This 4-day master class provides delegates with practical Procurement skills that provides a competitive edge across their relevant sectors. Focusing on Cost out and Value add will Control your operating costs, minimize supply chain risks and maximize your business profits.
Mastery of Procurement and Supply management provides a competitive advantage to all companies. This five day master class includes how to build and manage an optimal procurement function in direct and indirect spends that delivers both business and procurement targets. This master class provides in depth knowledge for strategic Procurement specialists operating in Supply Chain and Procurement. Through a systematic approach and a controlled process, you will successfully move from tactical to a strategic procurement master.
Learn how world class Procurement leaders deliver success in organizations and how you can deliver transformational results. This Master class helps delegates become Procurement Masters:
- Learn best practice approaches to buying goods and services.
- Manage the risks and issues within your supply chain.
- Reduce business costs and maximize your business profits.
Course Key Takeaways
- Position you and your function as a world class procurement practice that maximizes benefits across your organization.
- Equip you with the strategic tools and models for enhanced commercial skills and byer-seller interactions.
- Effectively remove cost from your business whilst minimizing business and operational risks to add value and improve profitability.
- Learn when to formally “Tender” requirements and when it is more effective to seek proposals using Category Management methodology.
- Learn the assembly of costs that build suppliers prices to gain knowledge in effective expenditure management
- Fully Integrate effective SRM resulting in mutually beneficial supplier relationships, improved communication and transparency
Who Should Attend?
Everyone whose job entails spending money or managing third party suppliers, and the task of Procurement and Supply chain will benefit from this 5-day master class.
Including: Supply Chain: Managers, Planners, Schedulers, Analysts. Procurement: Managers, teams, Buyers, Planners, Category Managers.
Also functions interacting with Procurement, including: Financial personnel, budget-holders, Internal Auditors, Quality managers and teams, in-house engineers, Contract/ relationship and Vendor managers, Risk and compliance personnel, Spend analysis specialists, Transformation Project and Program Office managers and Operational personnel. Sales and Marketing Managers and teams.
In addition to previous experience, delegates will have to also fulfill the following criteria:
- Attendance – delegates must attend all sessions of the course. (5 days training program). Delegates who miss more than two hours of the course sessions will not be eligible to take the course exam.
- Delegate should be active during course workshops and quizzes, as well as be interactive on topical issues related to global strategic sourcing and procurement.
- Successful completion of the course assessment (examination) and reaching the passing rate of 60%. The course assessment (examination) will take place on the last day of the program.
Diploma validity period: Once granted, this certification is valid for a lifetime.
Strategic Procurement Master Certification Is Done Through ANSI
Marking 100 years of experience, ANSI is the official U.S. representative to the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) and, via the U.S. National Committee, the International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC), and is a U.S. representative to the International Accreditation Forum (IAF). ANSI accreditation is nationally and internationally recognized as a mark of quality and assures that employers can have confidence that the certificate holder has completed the prescribed course of study.
ANSI’s accreditation process itself follows ISO/IEC 17011, the International Standard that defines quality third-party accreditation practices. ANSI’s Certificate Accreditation Program (ANSI-CAP) accredits assessment–based education and training programs against the American National Standard ASTM E2659. The standard establishes guidelines for quality certificate program development and administration, and forms the foundation for a recognition system that enables consumers, employers, government agencies, and others to distinguish between qualified workers and those with less-than-quality credentials.