SCRM program, in partnership with LEHIGH University attempts to provide best practices in reducing the supply chain vulnerability via a coordinated holistic approach, involving all supply chain stakeholders, which identifies and analyses the risk of failure points within the supply chain. Risks to the supply chain range from unpredictable natural threats to counterfeit products, and reach across quality, security, to resiliency and product integrity. Mitigation plans to manage these risks can involve logistics, cyber security, finance and risk management disciplines; the ultimate goal being to ensure supply chain continuity in the event of a scenario which otherwise would have interrupted normal business and thereby profitability.
- Understand risks brought about by market uncertainties, complexity and risk
- Learn new and emerging tools, techniques and tactics and implement that knowledge to effectively identify, assess, mitigate and manage supply chain risk
- Measure your SCRM effectiveness and progress by learning the new KRI’s, Key Risk Indicators
- Maximize your profitability and MINIMIZE your risk by learning about flexible supply chains
- Develop an effective Supply Chain Risk Management strategy to address daily business challenges
Who Should Attend?
This training is uniquely designed to provide both strategic and tactical risk management insights suitable for Vice Presidents, Managing Directors, Division Heads, Executives and Specialists in the areas of:
- Risk Management and Finance
- Supply Chain Management