This workshop provides an insight into imagery intelligence. It introduces delegates a variety of imagery types that can all be used to provide valuable additional intelligence to enhance existing sources, build target packs and gain an understanding of an area. Expert Trainer will incorporate open source tools and material to deliver the course to ensure that imagery intelligence skills can be practised and used with minimum outlay in a familiar environment.
This workshop is a practical, hands-on course and all subjects will be reinforced with practical elements and real-world examples.
What you will learn from this workshop:
- MASTER the building blocks of Imagery Analysis.
- IDENTIFY and EXPLOIT the different types of imagery.
- COMPARE maps and imagery to accurately geolocate targets.
- LEARN how to use common items to measure distances on unreferenced imagery.
- BUILD a report using Full Motion Video.