Just as we experience the environment, so must the skills needed for leadership have to be changing. More complex and adaptive thinking abilities are needed and leadership skills must be developing fast enough and in the right ways to match the new, more complex, volatile, and unpredictable environment.
There are no simple, existing models or programs, which will be sufficient to meet an increasingly complex future. Instead, an era of rapid innovation will be needed in which organizations experiment with new approaches that combine diverse ideas in new ways. That is the focus of this programme.
- Global Leadership
- The changing perspectives
- Relevance to environment and immediate context
- Inspirations from Global Leaders
- Political leaders
- Spiritual leaders
- Military leaders
- Business leaders
- The Leadership Message
- Constructive leadership
- Destructive leadership
- Situational leadership
- Business Leadership
- The pressure and dynamics of competition
- Leadership energy
- Leadership talent
- Team coherence.
- Change leadership competence
- Strategy and structure competence
- Corporate culture competence
- Decision making competence
- Intellectual Intelligence
- Business acumen
- Paradox management
- Mastering ethical dilemmas
- Emotional intelligence
- Self awareness
- Cultural adjustment
- Moral reasoning and adjustment
- Managing competing forces
- Mastering win-win situations
- Leadership Third Eye - seeing inward
- Energy to Generate Higher Levels of Performance
- Challenges as opportunities
- Generating personal and organizational energy
- Managing the Corporate Reputational Capital
- Leadership Corporate Stewardship
- Efficiency and effectiveness
- Business continuity
- Adaptability and innovation
- Human resources development.
- Gender and Leadership Opportunities
- Women in political leadership
- Women in corporate leadership
- Women as entrepreneurs
- Breaking the glass ceiling
- Stepping Up to Future Leadership Responsibilities
- Global mindset.
- Significant Dimensions of Future Leadership
- Thinking globally
- Appreciating cultural diversity
- Developing technological savvy
- Building partnerships and alliances
- Sharing leadership: fewer "all-knowing" leadership
|5/7 Alade Lawal Street, Opposite Divisional Police Station, Off Ikorodu Road, Anthony, Lagos.
||Mar 05 - 08 Mar, 2019
Registration: 08:30:am - 09:00:am
Class Session: 09:00:am - 04:00:am
Mr Abiodun Toki 08033019120
Discount of 5% to 3-4 participants from same organization.
Discount of 10% to 5 or more participants from same organization.