This intensive four-day Certified Business Process Management Professional CBPP training course focuses on the essential skills business people require to analyze and redesign their processes and aligns with the ABPMP -CBOK,therefore can help in CBPP exam preparation.
- Develop a business process strategy to meet stakeholder needs.
- Analyze, improve, design and develop processes to meet stakeholder needs.
- Align technology, organization, and facilities with the business process strategy and design
- Apply their knowledge to manage process projects effectively.
- Identify, clarify and manage business benefits arising from process change
- Identify and define business and process needs from the customer’s perspective.
- Link the strategic issues of change to end-to-end process design through the requirements definition process.
- Tailor the Process Transformation Methodology to fit the needs of their organization, making best use of existing
- expertise plus various course-acquired skills which together will deliver cross-functional, end-to-end, value-adding processes.
- Construct an affinity map (process map) highlighting breakpoints, moments of truth and business rules.
- Apply an impact severity matrix to assist in the design of the TO-BE process.
- Construct an action plan in which business rules are clearly defined, breakpoints eliminated, and moments of truth
- optimized thus providing the business perspective that the IT and technology people can model, simulate, and use.
- Capture performance measures – Process KPIs and Activity Measures – related to strategic business objectives
- Develop a performance measurement, implementation, monitoring, and ongoing improvement program to ensure that
- the benefits of effective change can be demonstrably achieved and perpetuated as the business environment evolves.
Benefit of Certified Business Process Management Professional CBPP to Organizations
- It Increases Accountability by documenting all business processes and working to optimize each one, and creating checks and balances
- Business process management has the capacity to improve the reliability of information and its dissemination in a timely manner.
- This knowledge will enable you assign and track corporate resources, thereby allowing far less waste than in companies that do not actively monitor those resources.
- Simplifies Regulatory Compliance: Comprehensive business process management practices help organizations keep track of their obligations, and ensure that they are in compliance with applicable standards and legislation.
- Customer Focus: Gives room for customer focus, thereby leading to customer satisfaction
- Employee Satisfaction: Creates employee satisfaction
- Business Agility: It increases business agility
- Increases Productivity
Benefits of Certified Business Process Management Professional CBPP to Individuals
- Increases Cost efficiency
- Creates Job satisfaction
- Allows individuals get more done i.e increases efficiency and effectiveness
What is CBPP®?
CBPP® (Certified Business Process Professional®) is a protected professional designation of an individual who is certified to know and practice the subject matter of Business Process Management. It is based on a standardized certification program that is recognized worldwide. The person recognized as expert or practitioner is certified to meet the standards of BPM knowledge and experience, (there is not a company or a business unit that is certified). The certification program builds on the “Guide to the Business Process Management Common Body of Knowledge” (BPM CBOK™). The International Association of Business Process Management Professionals (ABPMP) assumes the overall responsibility for the maintenance of the BPM CBOK™ and for the development of the certification program to achieve the designation CBPP®.
What competencies will be demonstrated with the certificate CBPP®?
With the certification CBPP® an individual has demonstrated practice, experience and knowledge in the nine subject matter areas of the BPM CBOK®:
- Business Process Management
- Process modeling
- Process analysis
- Process design
- Measurement of process effectiveness
- Transformation of processes
- Process management and organization
- Process management in organizations
- Process management technologies
What advantages derive from the certification CBPP®?
The completed CBPP® cetification substantiates expertise and competence in Business Process Management and the incumbent obtains a unique professional distinction of high standards. It is granted in accordance with worldwide standards and on the basis of certification requirements and norms that are identical internationally. This ensures that the CBPP® cetification is recognized accross national borders. It helps employers and stakeholders to recognize professional and technical qualifications and relevant subject matter expertise of a BPM practitioner, and it allows the BPM practitioners and experts to speak the same professional language in their area of activity.
How can the certificate CBPP® be acquired?
In a first phase of registration and admission test the practical and professional experience will be verified on the basis of detailed information, testimonials and documentation. The relevant standards an requirements are currently worked out. The validation by an independent admission body guarantees that high standards are met. In a second phase the interested person is requested to pass a written exam that requires both knowledge in all subject matter areas of the BPM CBOK™ and job-related experience.
What training / experience is required?
In addition to the written exam the admission test is the second important part to obtain the CBPP® certification. The demands are high in relative terms. A job-related practice of 5′000 hours or 4 years of activity in the area of process management is required.
However no explicit type of base training is necessary, but JK Michaels BPM course aligns with the ABPMP -CBOK, therefore it helps to increase your performance in the exam while giving you the practical skill, tools and techniques to achieve business transformation and sustainability.
Certificate applicants must provide evidence of four years or 5,000 hours of professional experience in BPM-related tasks. 2,500 hours of professional practice are an essential precondition. The following evidence can be accepted in place of the remaining 2,500 hours:
- 500 hours for a completed vocational training course
- 1,000 hours for a bachelor’s or master’s degree in a relevant specialist area
- 1,500 hours for a diploma in a relevant specialist area
- 750 hours for federal certificates of competence or diplomas in organizational science
- 200 hours for the successful completion of an advanced training programme lasting at least three days run by EABPM/ABPMP-accredited bodies
- 500 hours for any individual certificate in a related specialist area