Administrative assistants are invaluable members of the office team. They are charged with overseeing and coordinating the day to day operations of a business. Thanks to the advent of communication technology, the skills these assistants require have become diversified, and the ability to multitask and juggle several different instructions at once have become essential. Other qualities needed by these members include excellent communication skills, a polished appearance, and good interpersonal instincts. This course tackles all these behavioral skills while focusing on areas related to the use of technology to get things done effectively and successfully.
The course involves a mix of self assessment tools, showcases of computer applications, brief presentations by the consultant and participants on course related topics, and videos to enhance learning and real life implementation.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Define and apply the new roles of executive assistants and administrators to meet modern challenges
- Use technology to get more done and to stay connected with the office and their boss
- Plan and organize work flow effectively by filing, documenting, sorting, indexing, and retrieving corporate documents in the most appropriate manner
- Create quality standards for a motivating and productive office environment
- Demonstrate a better command of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, grammar, and the rules of writing
- Identify and improve the competencies they require to keep generating added value services
This course is designed for people who have graduated from an office administration program or have several years of documented work experience in the secretarial or office administration fields. It will also benefit those interested in qualifying for entry level supervisory or managerial office positions, as well as those currently in related positions and seeking to improve their professional knowledge and skills in order to succeed in today's high technology offices.
- Administration of computer applications
- Time managementâ
- Telephone, email and office etiquette
- Motivating and improving productivity
- Writing skills
- Dealing with diversity
- Indexing and archiving
- Meetings and events management
||Feb 04 - 15 Feb, 2019
|Abuja/Lagos/PH/KD, Lagos State, Nigeria
||04 - 08 Feb, 2019
Reneel Associate 08053338830
Reneel Associates Facilitator