In a time when gaining a competitive edge increasingly comes down to the experience provided to the customer, Customer Service Excellence has never been more important.
This fast moving, highly interactive Customer Service Excellence training course draws upon the very latest thinking and research into customer behaviours and the psychology of buying to enable attendees to fully understand what is required to ensure their customers, whether they be external ‘paying’ customers, or internal ‘colleague’ customers, get the very best experience possible.
This EuroMaTech training course delves into the precise meaning of value, what it is that customers actually value and what an organisation can do to ensure it, perhaps uniquely, can deliver it. Application of the tools and techniques demonstrated on this training course will enable attendees to provide dramatic increases in Customer service, leading to customer retention and increased revenues.
Participants will develop the following competencies:
- Understand and be able to exploit, the relationship between Price, Quality and Value
- Understand which activities add value and which destroy it
- Gain invaluable insights into the workings of the customers mind; how influence works and understand the science of persuasion
- Develop tools and techniques that will consistently build value and enhance both the customer’s experience and also the organisation’s profits
Who Should Attend?
- Customer service professionals, managers, quality management personnel, voice of the customer analysts
- All specialists responsible for building and sustaining their company’s reputation for customer service excellence.
- Marketing Professionals looking to gain and maintain a compelling strategic edge
- Understand the true meaning of value and how customer service is the key to success
- Improve service delivery standards, reflected in higher levels of customer satisfaction and bottom line profits
- Understand how to build a customer focused culture
- Learn how to lead customer service performance and professionalism in their organisation
- Learn how improving customer service will improve business performance and the customer’s experience
- Gain the necessary skills to recruit, train and motivate staff
- Understand how to develop and improve internal service standards
This EuroMaTech training course is designed to be highly interactive, challenging and stimulating. Delegates will learn by a combination of active participation using training course materials, case study review, discussion, syndicate group work, skills practice exercises, training videos and exploration of relevant organizational issues. This Customer Service Excellence training course synthesizes use of relevant organizational theory and customer service best practice with core communication strategies and skills.
- Learn how delivering excellence in customer service is a way of driving greater return on investment
- Understand and be able to articulate why business must be aligned around the customer to succeed
- Understand the role of strong leadership as an aid to decision making on customer service issues
- How to encourage a philosophy and culture of ‘living and breathing customer service excellence’ in your organisation
- How to ensure you are attracting, motivating and retaining the best people
- Why skills training and development in staff is essential to excellence in customer service
- How to use high performance coaching techniques
- How to encourage positivity in the workplace