The sophistication of business processes keep changing so also the business drivers. Employees are gaining more knowledge and increasing the skills. The old way of managing employees are phasing out. Therefore, those who manage human capital need to move with the trend. Human resources practitioners need to upgrade their skill to match the ever changing business peculiarities. This workshop will expose the modern techniques in managing the human capital to be able to maintain the existing staff and also the employment of the new employees.
- Utilising ICT in human resources management
- Managing labour union using contemporary ICT platforms
- Engagement and re-engagement of human capital.
- Payroll management and employee satisfaction.
- Training the trainers using contemporary ICT tools.
- Managing conflict using contemporary ICT tools.
- Case study questions and answers.