This interactive Anderson training course offers a unique opportunity for emerging women leaders to take a balanced insight into:
- The reality of the legendary The Glass Ceiling that curtails promotion
- The mechanisms for managing within a Glass Ceiling tradition
and ‘tools’ for influencing cultural change at work.
- Accepting the Glass Ceiling as unbreakable cannot be an option. The percentage of women in work is increasing - 80% across Europe. High rates of participation, as well as high rates of employment, are key measures of women’s status. Key is high educational attainment which will help close pay gaps women experience globally. Attitudes, skills and knowledge, are especially relevant for women in work. Grasping responsibility, marshaling people, and innovating creatively and strategically is the new ethos.
By attending this Anderson training course, delegates will be able to:
- Formulate a master plan for dealing with a Glass Ceiling – anywhere; at any level.
- Complete a SWOT Analysis (Strengths; Weaknesses; Opportunities; Threats) of your potential.
- Write an Execution Roadmap for breaking The Glass Ceiling within your culture.
- Understand the power of both cognitive and Emotional Intelligence.
- Become part of the innovative and strategic ‘leadership problems’ and not just a small part of an operational ‘solution’.
Women who are managers, non-managers, or self-employed seeking inspiration and insights to further their roles in business, leadership or thought-leadership within organisations.
Professional women who are aware of The Glass Ceiling, The Bamboo Ceiling, or The Sticky Floor.
This Anderson training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit women who are:
- Under a Glass Ceiling culture
- Determined and focused
- Career-Ladder minded or self-employed
- Training Seminar Outline
- Amongst a wide range of valuable topics, the following will be prioritized:
- Understanding stereotypical views of women’s roles in society and business
- What women want: overcoming fears about self and achievements, and ego
- Self: Learning Styles, SWOT Strengths/Weaknesses/Opportunities/Threats
- The Pay Gap: personal and capital investments
- Empowerment: responsibility; marshaling people; innovating creatively and strategically
- Closing the gap: attitudes and skills Toolbox, and Execution Roadmap - the way ahead
- Tools and strategies for increased self-awareness, self-discipline, and personal ‘gravitas’
- Behaviours and attitudes above and beneath The Glass Ceiling
- Advanced and vital inter-personal communication skills for marshaling people
- Insights into how pioneering women have broken through The Glass Ceiling
- Group or individual decisions, when to go alone or involve the team in decisions – and tools to help you do either
- Decision tools and software: an overview of what tools can help me decide quicker and more accurately