ISO/IEC 9001: Quality Management Systems (QMS) is the recognized International standard, which defines the requirements for a service or product provider to deliver managed services or products of an acceptable quality for its customers. This standard is framework independent. As Quality becomes more vital to organizations seeking to achieve strategic goals on a daily basis, top performing service or product providers need to demonstrate world class service capabilities aligned to strategic goals.`
The ISO/IEC 9001 standard for Quality Management Systems allows an organization to demonstrate achievement of excellence and compliance with global best practices for quality Management.
Peoplecert’s ISO/IEC 9001 Foundation level qualification covers the knowledge required for a candidate to prove a solid understanding of the content and requirements of the international standard, ISO/IEC 9001: Quality Management Systems. In short, the Foundation certification covers the knowledge required to gain an
understanding of the content and requirements of the international s t a n d a r d I S O / I E C 9 0 0 1 :
Quality Management System
- As this is the Foundation level course, candidates will be introduced to the principles and core elements of the
- ISO/IEC 9001 standard for Quality Management Systems, and more specifically:
- ISO/IEC 9001:2008: the standard which defines the requirements for a Quality Management System.
- ISO/IEC 9000:2008: which deals with the fundamentals of quality management systems.
- Holders of Peoplecert’s ISO/IEC 9001:
- Q u a l i t y M a n a g e m e n t S y s t e m s
Foundation Certification will be able to demonstrate their knowledge, ability, competence and understanding in:
- Definitions and principles of quality management in accordance with ISO/IEC 9001.
- Objectives and requirements in each section of the specification
- Scope, aims and use of the ISO/IEC 9001 Specification and Code of Practice.
- Processes and objectives of ISO/IEC 9001 and Quality management (QM).
- Fundamental requirements for a quality management system (QMS).
- Eligibility and scoping statement requirements.
- Requirements of the quality management system and the Plan, Do, Check, Act cycle.
- How assessments, reviews and internal audits of quality Management
| Lagos- 14, Odeniran Close, Opebi
||Aug 10 - 12 Aug, 2022
| Lagos- 14, Odeniran Close, Opebi, Lagos State, Nigeria
||19 - 21 Oct, 2022
Registration: 09:00:am - 04:00:am
Oyin Williams 08033596025
We have acclaimed network of internationally certified, practical, professional, A+ rated, best-in –class facilitators with aggregate experience of over 25 years.