Supervisory Leadership Skills and Delegation Training gives you the skills that propel you to the next level of success.
You will explore how to maintain technical expertise while demonstrating the right type of leadership. This seminar will give you the personal, interpersonal and group skills to be influential in one-on-one situations, facilitate group performance and become an effective leader.
Effective leadership performance depends on a blend of appropriate skills, knowledge, attitudes, and behaviors coupled with relevant experience. This program supervisory leadership skills and delegation helps supervisors gain the skills they need to become more effective leaders in your organization. The truly successful leader is one who is able to come to terms with his or her strengths and weaknesses.
He or she practices selfâ discipline, manages his or her own emotions, and objectively administers the job. Supervisory leaders must expertly handle disruptive behavior and difficult people from time to time. This course identifies five roles of a supervisory leader: influencing people, communicating effectively, supervising work, coaching and managing through conflicts. Participants will learn to excel in these roles and are given tools to help them back at work.
- Learn to choose between effective and ineffective leadership styles.
- Understand the relationship between their styles and motivation and behavior of others
- Understand and learn to implement the four steps to active supervision
- Discover a proven process for problem solving
- Learn five steps for effective decision-making
- Understand the need for delegation and how to delegate effectively Discover ways to communicate more effectively and vividly
- Learn a technique for coaching performance
- Understand the difference between coaching and discipline
- Find out how to convert conflicts into problem solving sessions Learn effective tools for dealing with difficult people
- Discover ways to help groups in conflict
- Develop a personal action plan
||Aug 20 - 21 Aug, 2019
We have acclaimed network of internationally certified, practical, professional, A+ rated, best-in –class facilitators with aggregate experience of over 25 years.