Business Innovation and Creativity Training empowers learners to develop their creative human potential to improve, enhance, and transform their businesses, communities, and personal lives.
Companies cannot grow revenues in today’s competitive global business environment without the ability to understanding customers and markets trends, achieving market insights is a core competency that must be nurtured, resourced and supported at the highest levels of the organization. This workshop is designed to help you develop ideas and action plans to address your real-world goals, challenges and problems using fresh thinking. Leading organizations invest in business innovation training to create a culture of innovation.
Business Innovation and Creativity Training looks at the drivers for innovation and gives delegates tools and tips to:
- Understand the need for an innovation strategy
- Changing the working environment to promote innovation and creativity
- Using creative thinking to bring real ideas back into work Learning
- What innovation is and how it applies to them
- Understanding why finance and cost/benefit analysis principles can work along side ‘good’ ideas
- Look at how your management processes should encourage and not stifle ideas, and how to best reward ideas How to facilitate ideas and how to make every idea count
- Making ideas into reality, how innovation strategies should work and what prevents them from doing so
This is a highly interactive workshop and delegates are encouraged to bring their own ideas for group interaction. It is ideal to help kick-start product or sales strategies, company direction or growth management
||Aug 20 - 21 Aug, 2019
We have acclaimed network of internationally certified, practical, professional, A+ rated, best-in –class facilitators with aggregate experience of over 25 years.