Certified Human Resources Analyst certification (CHRA™) Training is an intensive 4 days’ program and is designed for HR and related executives who wish to broaden, sharpen and deepen their human resources management competencies.
Certified Human Resources Analyst certification (CHRA™) Training is an intensive 4 days’ program and is designed for HR and related executives who wish to broaden, sharpen and deepen their human resources analytics competencies.
HR leaders help drive business performance by delivering competitive advantage through people. Performance relies on measures, so you need to be adept at planning and interpreting your organization’s “people metrics.” This requires a solid grasp of HR analytics: the systematic collection, analysis, and interpretation of data designed to improve decisions about talent and the organization as a whole. The use of analytics is changing the way HR professionals quantify the value that people-our biggest asset- have on the organization’s ability to succeed in the market or in its mission.
This course introduces the delegates to the theory, concepts, and business application of human resources research, data, metrics, systems, analyses, and reporting. The delegates will develop an understanding of the role and importance of HR analytics, and the ability to track, store, retrieve, analyze and interpret HR data to support decision making. The student will use applicable benchmarks/metrics to conduct research and statistical analyses related to Human Resource Management, and will prepare reports to present findings and recommendations.
This course has been designed to include presentations, practical exercises and highly interactive group sessions. The CHRA® certification will be received after a passing score of 60% from the international examination conducted on the last day of the course. The certificate will be received by the delegates approximately eight weeks following the close of the seminar and all fees associated with certification are included in the course enrollment fees. The certification is a certification from the American academy of Project management (AAPM).
Through the trainer’s expertise and practical knowledge, you will receive both a conceptual understanding of the HR metrics and analytics universe and process, as well as hands-on training on practical HR metrics and analytics implementation.
The participant will be able to:
- Understand the importance of HR metrics and analytics in measuring HR’s impact and drive business results.
- Identify the right HR metrics (what to measure, types of measurements etc.,) – aligning HR and business goals.
- Turn metrics into analytics for effective management decisions
- Research and analyze appropriate internal and external human resource metrics, benchmarks, and indicators.
- Operate relational databases and make recommendations regarding the appropriate HRIS to meet organization’s human resource needs.
- Employ appropriate software to record, maintain, retrieve and analyse human resources information (e.g., staffing, skills, performance ratings and compensation information).
- Apply quantitative and qualitative analysis to understand trends and indicators in human resource data; understand and apply various statistical analysis methods.
- Manage information technology to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of human resource functions within the organization.