Customer service intelligence certification course at JK Michaels ultimate goal is to increased customer loyalty and retention. This requires the integration of many different parts of a business, from senior management to the sales force, from marketing to production and human resources.
After this customer service certification course, delegates will be able to:
- Recognize what ‘customer service excellence’ really means – to you and your customers
- Understand the logic behind spending more on valuable customers, rather than “one-size-fits-all” marketing
- Understand and shape the role of each employee in the customer value chain
- Identify ‘best practice’ in managing different customer situations, including complaints
- Motivate and maintain morale in front-line customer service staff and teams
- Integrate all aspects of your organization to manage and exceed customer expectations
- Develop, motivate and inspire customer-value staff to deliver high quality consistently
- Measure and assess how well customer service standards and objectives are being achieved
- Overcome internal communication barriers
- Form stronger relationships with individual customers through interactive Customer Centric (CC) processes and standards
||Oct 17 - 18 Oct, 2019
We have acclaimed network of internationally certified, practical, professional, A+ rated, best-in –class facilitators with aggregate experience of over 25 years.