HR Transformation is about driving business results and hence this Anderson training course will help delegates deliver more than just basic administration but more on transformation efforts designed to improve HR functionality and services that will align to corporate goals and strategies like quality, productivity, internal and external customer satisfaction.
The focus of the training course will be on how HR professionals can contribute to the business at strategic level and become a true strategic partner. It will give delegates the skills and knowledge to make the transition from a service provider to a strategic partner – to make sure the organisation meet the general business conditions and achieve stakeholder expectations. This is an essential training course for those who wish to transform their HR department and/or functions.
By attending this Anderson training course, you should achieve these goals:
- Formulate a plan to transform strategic requirements into HR objectives
- Create the HR strategic action plan to achieve business objectives
- Formulate a Business Model Plan for SHRM
- Evaluate HR’s role in strategy development and implementation
- Explain the concept of business strategy