This Anderson training course is well-paced, structured and very interactive. It examines three main topics: Training needs analysis, course design and learning material development. They are all covered in a detailed and practical certificated training course. It will help training and HR professionals to further their skills and knowledge in assessing learning objectives and building training and other forms of learning to achieve those goals and objectives.
It also covers the latest techniques plus new methods for learning resources and course design and documentation. This means being able to increase the impact and quality of training and your learning results.
This Anderson training course covers essential skills and techniques in all stages of training needs analysis and learning curriculum design. This includes selecting and creating content, visual design, integrating learning and training exercises and test. The training coursealso covers production methods and online design tools and software. Online learning and blended learning solutions are also an important part of the programme. Examples used are taken from HR, technical, safety and management topics.
This Anderson training course will feature the following competencies and learning objectives:
- Best-practice in training needs analysis and researching course objectives
- The ability to develop quality curriculum and course modules, plus techniques and formats for developing training material
- Skills for the development of effective presentation material
- How to design and adapt material based around learner style and preference
- How to create materials to develop cognitive domain abilities and gain a greater understanding of learning methods
What Are the Goals?
- By attending this Anderson training course, delegates will be able to:
- Understand techniques and tools for researching, defining and analysing training and learning needs and requirements
- Gain an instructional design process to create traditional or blended learning solutions
- Learn how to set clear goals and design objectives when designing and developing training materials
- Develop Creative design of learning activities, games, exercises, examples and case studies
- Develop Skills for the development of effective presentation material, workbooks and manual
- Learn how to create learning activities, presentation and other materials to develop cognitive domain abilities – thinking skills and knowledge awareness