It is often stated that the most important asset a business possess is its people. Learning, Training, Talent and Organisational Development departments have a key pivotal influence on the strategy and implementation of the organisation to ensure that the organisation’s people are developed to achieve their best potential.
We have designed and developed a unique and innovative training course that will provide you with the essential knowledge and skills to gain greater strategic value from your investment in training and development. The focus of the Anderson training course will be the analysis and alignment of business objectives to create efficient systems to achieve the maximum ROI (Return on Investment) from your learning and development. You will also learn how to produce an effective business case utilizing metrics and other sources of strategic analysis. This is an essential training course for those who wish to be more effective and efficient with the training budget and more strategic with training interventions.
Training Course Objectives
By attending this Anderson training course, delegates will be able to:
- Examine the issues related to measuring and maximizing training ROI (Return on Investment).
- Apply the techniques of Training Needs Analysis (TNA)
- Develop and propose a business case for training to meet strategic business objectives
- Prepare and an appropriate business model for training and development
- Analyse cost-benefit and return-on-investment for training and development activities