Do you struggle with how to measure the value received from your human resources bill? Do you rely upon the varied opinions and judgement of others to determine success and effectiveness? The Return on Investment expected from the most expensive asset an organisation has, is too valuable to leave to chance, this programme provides participants with a process for defining and measuring the contribution of managers and employees against the requirements of the organisation.
With the added value of providing a skills audit, skill and performance gaps, talent and potential spotting and evidence for structured rewards and recognition schemes.
Experiencing and working with everyday examples drawn from a wide range of organisations, competencies; models and tools of how to turn subjective judgement into tangible benefits, you will return to work with the clarity required to change the definition of “Good” into specific actions which deliver.
By attending this Anderson training course, delegates will be able to:
- Defining what skills knowledge and most importantly behaviour, the organisation needs to achieve its Vision, Mission and Strategic Goals
- Provide a step-by-step guide to defining competencies and the evidence thereof
- Discuss and learn the practical application of competency frameworks through case studies and exercises
- Understand the range of technical and human risks associated with introducing competency frameworks and how they can be mitigated
- Develop an action plan to design and utilise competency frameworks in their own organisations, linking them to other related best practices such as competency-based recruitment; grading structures; talent management, and succession planning
- Measure benefits in terms of reduced attrition, better selection, higher engagement and motivation and increased ROI