You have your head down working hard, over-delivering your targets, proud of your efforts. You can focus on work knowing your peers, manager and leaders will notice and publicly admire your achievements. After all, this is how recognition works! Not quite.
No matter how great you are at your job, don’t expect other people to notice. They are too busy doing their own jobs and trying to get recognition for themselves. You need to lift your head up above the parapet and do a few things for the recognition you and your team deserve.
During this 3-day LEADWomen training course, you will learn new techniques and tools for getting visibility for your work that is critical to further your career and build personal credibility.
By attending this LEADWomen training course, delegates will be able to:
- Give real recognition that makes others feel appreciated for who they are and what they do
- Explain the difference between outputs, outcomes and value and show how they and their team deliver each
- Manage their supervisor’s perceptions of them and their team’s achievements
- Accept praise gracefully and make a point of sharing the credit for team achievements
- Be proactive in seeking recognition for their achievements in ways that feel appropriate