Women who are diplomatically assertive can negotiate and reach consensus in any culture and organisation because they achieve that fine balance between being judged too aggressive or too ineffectual.
They know when to be bold to achieve what they need and when to be respectful in persuading people to listen to them. They can build collaborative networks, as well as earn recognition and promotions for their individual contributions.
Over our two days together in this LEADWomen training course, we will explore in-depth the capabilities that allow women to flourish in the workplace, to win support, to lead teams and to be respected as powerful by their peers.
By attending this LEADWomen training course, delegates will be able to:
- Behave consistently in ways that are authentic for them, so others can predict their behaviours
- Be assertive in their roles and with their peers and managers
- Negotiate and reach compromises with their work colleagues
- Understand and value their own influencing style and that of others
- Comfortably ask for what they want and say no when it is appropriate
- Insist on being heard when their input adds value; and listen respectfully to the views of others
- Better handle difficult situations and emotions