Organisations with women leaders and those with a high ration of female to males in the C-suite are proven to be more successful and considered to be better places to work. Based on research and best practices, this LEADWomen training course will help delegates identify the culture in their own workplace and difficulties this may present and increase their knowledge, skills and understanding of what it takes to be successful as a women leader. After attending the LEADWomen training course, not only will delegates benefit but all stakeholders will see appreciable change in the leadership of the organisation.
This LEADWomen training course will feature:
- Creating a work environment that works for everyone
- Maximising networking, coaching and mentoring to achieve success
- How to gain experience to move into more senior leadership roles
- Planning for strategy and action
- Making effective decisions under pressure and manage crises
What are the Goals?
By attending this LEADWomen training course, delegates will be able to:
- Understand leadership as a woman in the new leadership landscape
- Identify their aspirations and values as a leader
- Employ networking in organisations to enhance reputation and skills
- Increase their personal presence
- Create and maintain resilience and well-being as a female leader