Sustainable business relationships may be the key to successful business and a fulfilling life. Regardless of the sector you are involved with, a clear and practical understanding of sustainable business relationships as a tool for optimizing your potential should be a matter of priority. This 3-day LEADWomen training course suggests a blend of soft skills and substantive knowledge through limited theory and lots of experiential exercises.
The workshop seeks to enhance your confidence and capabilities by elaborating on the building of strong personal relationships and business goals through inner values. Not only the workshop suggests an attitude, it also provides information and knowledge. Solid exposure to practical tools which underpin sound business relationships includes proactive contracting principles, the fundamentals of international contract law, and alternative dispute resolution.
By attending this LEADWomen training course, delegates will be able to:
- Appreciate the power of personal relationships, including in a business environment
- Understand the importance of integrating win-win approaches in their business projects and contracts
- Recognise the role of practical tools which support sound business projects and harmonious business relationships such as proactive contracting principles
- Understand the basics and rationale of international contract law
- Identify non-aggressive tools which allow for out-of-court dispute resolution when things go wrong such as mediation and arbitration
- Enhance their confidence and leadership through the enhancement of their skills and knowledge