Leaders today are expected to have a wide range of skills – technical, operational and relational. Leading people – the relational side of management is as important as task-based skills. Communication is the critical competency that underpins relationships, both for keeping team members up-to-date and for winning the support of key stakeholders.
This highly interactive EuroMaTech training course focuses on developing the communication competencies that allow the participants to lead and motivate others. The training course helps leaders become great communicators who know how to win respect, understanding and commitment.
During Advanced Communication Skills training course participants will develop the following competencies:
- Listening to and understanding others
- Building relationships with and between others based on trust and respect
- Conveying team/ business unit strategy by setting goals, planning and prioritising
- Explaining where their team/project fits within the overall aims of the business unit and organisation
- Creating a collaborative environment to support and encourage team members