Upon completion of the programme, participants will be able to:
- Appreciate the need and purpose of e-banking
- Understand the costs and benefits of e-banking
- Take necessary steps to avoid and minimize risks associated with doing business electronically
- Educate the staff and customers on banking electronically
- Adopt the best practices to protect electronic property interests
- The face and definition of e-banking
- Introduction to electronic banking historical development and technologies
- Centralized and decentralized e-banking
- Automation and electronic fund transfer
- Use of the internet
- Educating the staff and customers on e-banking
- E-banking management strategies
- Legal and regulatory issues related to e-banking
- Developing effective organizational IT and e-business security policies
- E-banking trends and directions
- Operating strategies and management models
- Innovation in e-banking – products and product development life cycle
- Risk management in e-banking
- Marketing and service support
- The future of e-banking – worldwide retail payment trends and control issues etc
For Whom: Banking and Finance Managers, Managers in Operations, MIS and IT Departments, Banking and Finance Professionals, Business Unit Managers and Business Development Personnel who wish to expand their knowledge of e-banking, Divisional Heads and Marketing Managers, IT Auditors and Corporate Legal Officers in Banks.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor), Yaba Lagos.
||Sep 10 - 13 Sep, 2019
|NGN 160,000.00||(The Workshop fee is N160,000.00 (One Hundred and Fifty Thousand Naira) only per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, executive bag, tea/coffee, lunch, photograph and certificate.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA – 08033045484 08033045484
5% discount for 3-5 participants and 10% discount for 6 and above number of participants from the same organization.
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.