COBIT5 certification training is meant for IT professionals seeking knowledge and understanding of the governance and management of enterprise IT. It is the only business framework for the governance and management of enterprise IT. The COBIT® 5 Foundation course offered by JK Michaels includes 6 lessons that provide knowledge of the 5 principles and 7 enablers that form the basis of the COBIT® 5 business framework of governance and management of enterprise IT. Additionally, there are real-life scenarios and quizzes that provide relevance to the content.
On completing the COBIT® 5 Foundation course, you can:
- Demonstrate your learning and understanding by taking up the COBIT® 5 Foundation exam and earning a certificate of completion
- Understand the IT management issues in your organisation/enterprise and know how to use COBIT® to respond to those challenges
- Put into practice the knowledge from COBIT® 5 framework, and recommend applications of COBIT® for enterprise-wide projects
- Take up advanced COBIT® 5 courses and their exams like the following:
- COBIT® 5 Implementation to master the approach to implement the governance of enterprise IT based on a continual improvement lifecycle and
- COBIT® 5 Assessment to master the understanding of how to perform a formal process capability assessment.
COBIT5 Certification Training Learning Benefits
At the end of the JK Michaels COBIT® 5 Foundation course, participants will be able to:
- Recognise the need for an effective framework to govern and manage enterprise IT – Learn value creation for enterprises
- Relate to the COBIT® framework concepts and understand its use with other standards and best practices – Understand the five principles and seven enablers along with the importance of good practices for better governance and management
- Understand better the IT management issues that are affecting organisations—learn about pain points and trigger events that organisations experience
- Know better about the functions that COBIT® provides and the benefits of using COBIT®—know about the various Governance and Management Processes and the Process Reference Model
- Implement or Apply COBIT® in practical situations for issues that generally occur in enterprises—Understand the concepts of process capability assessments and how various processes may be improved though the Seven-stage Lifecycle approach
Why is this certification popular?
COBIT® 5 is the leading and the only business framework for governance and management of enterprise IT from ISACA®, the creators of COBIT® 5 framework.APMG, a leading certification body that facilitates the COBIT® 5 exam, and ISACA mention that COBIT® 5 provides an end-to-end business view of the governance of enterprise IT that reflects the central role of information and technology in creating value for enterprises. The framework embodies thought leadership and guidance from business, IT and governance experts around the world.
The content covered in JK Michaels COBIT® 5 Foundation course is extensive and is based on the COBIT® 5 Business framework for Governance and Management of Enterprise IT, with explanation and evaluation of real-life scenarios, illustrated concepts and interactive quizzes.