Financial planning, budgeting and control are essential for effective management of modern organization and it leads companies to their mission, vision and goals. This workshop is designed to enable participants to make corporate financial decisions in an increasingly international marketplace in order to increase profitability, maintain liquidity and reduce financial risk.
- Corporate Financial Planning
- Strategic Planning
- Preparing a Financial Plan
- Time series analysis, correction and regression
- Financing the Plan
- Source of financial - long and short term
- Capital assets pricing model
- Accounting rate of return
- The dividend decision
- Preparing and Managing Budgets
- Definition of budgets and budgeting process
- Responsibility accounting and absorption costing
- Activity – based budgeting/costing
- Variance analyses
- Managing and Controlling Cash flow
- Cash and profit
- Cash flow ratios
- Working capital
- Working investment ratio
- Managing Financial Risk
- Risk management and types of risk
- Identify risk – swot analysis
- Financial risk management
- For Whom: Accountants, Budgets Managers, Planners, Schedulers, Heads of Departments, Financial Managers, Auditors and others who perform related functions in Public and Private Sector
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor), Yaba Lagos.
||May 07 - 10 May, 2019
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor), Yaba Lagos., Lagos State, Nigeria
||29 Oct - 01 Nov, 2019
|NGN 150,000.00||(The Workshop fee is N150,000.00 (One Hundred and Fifty Thousand Naira) only per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, executive bag, tea/coffee, lunch, photograph and certificate.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA – 08033045484 08033045484
5% discount for 3-5 participants and 10% discount for 6 and above number of participants from the same organization.
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.