The manner how financial statements are presented can affect users in making decisions such as decision to buy, hold or sell equity interest. It is therefore critical for preparers of financial statements to fully understand the rules governing presenting a set of financial statements.
- Financial Statement Preparation
- Accounting Policies
- Recording Transactions into Financial Records
- Balance Sheet
- Depreciation and Appreciation
- Accruals and Prepayments
- Preparing Final Accounts
Financial Interpretation and Analysis
- Financial Ratios and Interpretation
- Analysis: Horizontal and Vertical
- Financial Instruments Disclosures
- Consolidated Financial Statements
- Disclosure of interests in other entities
- Fair value Measurement
- Financial Statement Presentation
- IFRS – International Financial Reporting Standards
- Note to the Financial Statements
- Company Tax
- Interests, Dividends and Bonus
Financial Controllers, Financial Managers, Accountants, Auditors, Company Secretaries, Investment Analysts and others who perform related functions.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor), Yaba Lagos.
||Sep 10 - 13 Sep, 2019
|NGN 150,000.00||(The Workshop fee is N150,000.00 (One Hundred and Fifty Thousand Naira) only per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, executive bag, tea/coffee, lunch, photograph and certificate.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA – 08033045484 08033045484
5% discount for 3-5 participants and 10% discount for 6 and above number of participants from the same organization.
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.