The objectives of this GLOMACS training seminar are to provide delegates with the necessary tools and techniques to find better answers to questions such as:
- What is the exact nature and scope of the problems to be analyzed, and which specific variables, relationships, and trends are likely to be helpful in analyzing specific problems?
- How precise an answer is necessary in relation to the importance of the problem itself?
- How reliable are the available data, and how is this uncertainty likely to affect the range of results?
- Should the outputs of decisions be expressed in cash flow terms, or in terms of accounting profit, to evaluate the financial implications of a decision?
- What limitations are inherent in the tools to be applied, and how will these affect the range of results obtained?
- How important are qualitative judgments in the context of decision-making, and what is the ranking of their significance?
||Dec 09 - 13 Dec, 2019
Susan Collie 00971558601246
Discounts Available for Group Bookings