Developing and managing effective pmo course will equip delegates with the relevant knowledge and skills to establish, operate, and improve a project management office (PMO) and to work with PMO staff in a way that maximizes the value projects produce for your organization.
You will review the advantages of running a successful PMO and learn how to set up a PMO that is appropriately positioned within the organization. You will explore the various types of PMOs and the various review and auditing functions that they can perform, and you will explore why PMOs might perform below expectations and learn how to improve and revitalize PMO performance.
What you will achieve
- Develop a mission for your PMO that meets corporate needs.
- Develop communication and staffing plans to make your PMO a success.
- Develop a workable plan to establish a Strategic PMO, or to improve your current PMO operations.
- The value and advantages a PMO can have for an organization
Steps required to establish and implement a PMO in a way that is beneficial for the organization over time
- Trends of PMO value production and reasons for these trends
- Techniques to revitalize and improve the performance of an existing PMO that has fallen short of delivering the intended value for the organization
- Different views of the role of the PMO and how to define an applicable role based on the organizational environment
- Models and ways for the PMO to define success and produce value for all stakeholders
- Importance of periodic evaluations of projects, processes, and competency to provide an objective view of expectations and performance
||Mar 12 - 14 Mar, 2019
We have acclaimed network of internationally certified, practical, professional, A+ rated, best-in –class facilitators with aggregate experience of over 25 years.