This GLOMACS training seminar provides delegates with the knowledge required to find better answers to questions such as:
- How are business strategies developed?
- How does financial management support strategic development?
- What is the exact nature and scope of the business problems to be analyzed?
- Which specific variables, relationships, and trends are likely to be helpful in analyzing problems?
- Are there possible ways to obtain a quick ‘ballpark’ estimates of likely outcomes of decisions?
- How precise an answer is necessary with regards to problem-solving and decision-making?
- How reliable are available financial data, and how is uncertainty and risk likely to impact on the outcomes of decisions?
- In economic and financial analysis, what are the implications and relative importance of cash flow as distinct from accounting profit?
- What limitations are inherent in financial data and the key financial statements, and how will these affect financial analysis?
- How important are qualitative judgments in the context of decision-making?
||Oct 07 - 18 Oct, 2019
|Liverpool, United Kingdom
||04 - 15 Nov, 2019
Susan Collie 00971558601246
Discounts Available for Group Bookings