This brand new training course has been developed to address the issue of ensuring organisations have in place a ‘robust’ and reliable Recruitment and Assessment Process. Protagonists will champion a particular approach or process, which may, or may not be right for every organisation. On reflection, the recruitment process can appear to be too arduous and time consuming, however in the market place today it is imperative for both the recruiting organisation and the candidate that the right outcome is achieved for both parties.
This EuroMaTech Advanced Recruitment, Psychometric Analysis and Assessment training course is designed to examine every element of the recruitment process in detail from how the initial contact(s) are made to finally appointing the chosen candidate. This will enable delegates to make their own minds up as to “what is right process for their organization”, to deliver the best results for them currently and in the future. Additionally, this EuroMaTech training course addresses the importance of having the appropriate resources available and how to achieve this to increase the probability of success.
Participants on EuroMaTech’s Advanced Recruitment, Psychometric Analysis and Assessment training course will develop the following competencies:
- Update their knowledge on all aspects of Recruitment techniques
- Be aware of the latest developments in Recruitment, Psychometric Analysis and Assessment
- Develop skills in providing an improved service to their customers
- Increase their organisations competitive position in a demanding market place
- Enable their organisation to optimise their Recruitment operation and activities