Good management is the foundation that underpins successful organisations. Become the ‘Communicating Manager’ who instructs but listens; the ‘Managerial Leader’ that inspires and the ‘People Manager’ who generates employee engagement. If people management is important to you, then we offer new skills or methods to sharpen your current competence by attending this motivating and energizing Anderson training course.
It focuses on high level principles of effective management and the practices that generate commitment and productivity. Through self-study, education and reflection on experience, this training course will enable delegates to deepen their understanding of the Manager’s role and apply strategies that will deliver immediate impact and improvement.
By attending this Anderson training course, delegates will be able to:
- Recognise their managerial strengths and set an agenda for development
- Employ a range of interpersonal skills to build engagement
- Deliver constructive feedback that motivates future performance
- Diagnose team performance and identify strategies for improvement
- Select and apply innovative ideas and techniques for problem solving
This Anderson training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Employees about to undertake a line management role
- Technical professionals tasked with supervision of others
- Existing Managers who seek to rejuvenate and energise their practice
- Managers with career aspirations to take a future leadership role
- HR/OD Practitioners who support / coach Managers to improve their practice