This course is designed for supervisors, managers, and individuals at any level within the organization, looking to sharpen their leadership capabilities, aspiring to learn more about themselves and interested in using their influencing skills to manage and lead others. The course takes the participants on a journey of self-discovery and self-reflection and teaches them strategies and skills that will make them shine and thrive in their jobs as well as in their personal lives.
This course uses self-assessment tools to diagnose, discover and explain the participants’ ability to manage and lead others. Group presentations, discussions, role-plays and case analyses will also be used.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Recognize strengths and blind spots in themselves and others
- Increase their self-awareness for better self-management
- Plan and set goals and directions based on values and aspirations
- Earn trust and get results with leadership coaching
- Influence others from a position of authority, even without formal authority
- Lead for long-term results
This course is ideal for new or experienced supervisors and managers in any function within the organization, as well as for individuals who want to become better at understanding and managing themselves and lead others. The course is also perfect for those looking for a refresher course, new perspective or inspiration on the course subject.
- Personal and organizational effectiveness
- Working productively with peers, managers, subordinates and others
- Communication skills
- Empathetic listening
- Planning and goal setting
- Coaching skills
- Influencing skills
- Persuasion skills
- Leadership skills
||Mar 18 - 29 Mar, 2019
|Abuja/Lagos/PH/KD, Lagos State, Nigeria
||18 - 22 Mar, 2019
Reneel Associate 08053338830
Reneel Associates facilitator