ISO 21500 Lead Project Manager training enables you to acquire the expertise to lead an organization and its team to implement, manage and maintain projects based on ISO 21500. During this training course, you will also gain a comprehensive knowledge of the best practices of Project Management and be able to effectively apply them in an organization in order to successfully plan, implement, control and close a project while meeting project objectives.
After mastering all the necessary concepts and processes of Project Management, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 21500 Lead Project Manager” credential. By holding a PECB Certificate, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the professional capabilities and competencies to effectively lead and manage the implementation of projects.
Who should attend?
- Managers or consultants responsible for managing the implementation of projects based on ISO 21500
- Expert advisors seeking to gain comprehensive knowledge of the key concepts and processes of Project Management
- Individuals involved in Project Management
- Professionals seeking to acquire Project Management skills, which will help them to successfully achieve project objectives
- Project team members
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 21500 and other standards, regulatory frameworks and practices
- Master the concepts, processes, tools and techniques used for the implementation and effective management of projects
- Learn how to interpret the ISO 21500 concepts and processes in the specific context of an organization
- Acquire the expertise to support an organization to effectively implement and manage projects based on best practices
- Master the skills to manage and govern projects through their life cycle
|4TH FLOOR NIS BUILDING, ASSBIFI ROAD, ALAUSA, IKEJA
||Apr 29 - 03 May, 2019
Class Session: 09:00:am - 18:00:pm
7% discount available for a group of 5 from the same organization
Expert trainer with wide industry experience