This program, delivered by a highly experienced Arabic-speaking security expert, will provide participants with an insight into the fundamentals of managing modern and effective security operations. It will address a wide variety of topics such as security policies and procedures, physical (site) security and incident management and investigation, to enable all participants to understand the principles of security and risk management.
The program will provide practical and up-to-date security management skills and techniques that can be implemented within each participant’s organization and security team.
This course is designed for personnel involved in the development, implementation and/or management of security operations and/or strategy. Security managers, physical security specialists, risk management professionals, as well as security officers wishing to take on security management responsibilities, will highly benefit from this course.
- Security Management
- Security Policies and
- Physical Security
- Risk Assessment
- Incident Management
- Incident Investigation
This program is highly interactive and includes group discussions, case studies and syndicate work. It also includes practical exercises that enable all participants to apply the advanced knowledge they gained and demonstrate their skills in security management.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Apply best practice and fundamentals of security management to successfully protect an organization’s resources and assets Plan, implement and improve an organization’s security strategy
- Manage a security team and its resources Conduct a risk management assessment and recommend relevant security measures
- Design and implement effective security policies and procedures
- Manage incidents using effective communication and coordination skills Conduct thorough incident investigations through information collection and reporting procedures Consider physical security
- management characteristics when assessing site’s infrastructure