The overall aim of this course is to provide participants with thE skills needed to design and apply project metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs). Moreover, the course assists participants in identifying the driving forces for better value based project metrics and allows them to design project dashboards. The course enables participants to master the features of MS Project in reporting project performance and taking corrective and preventive actions.
Project managers, members of project office, project sponsors, functional managers, senior management and individuals involved in developing and managing project metrics and KPIs.
This course is worth 30 PDUs.
- Managing execution
- Monitoring and controlling
- Proactive thinking
- Analyzing data
- Communicating with
The course uses a mix of interactive techniques, such as brief presentations by the consultant and the participants, group exercises and case studies. The course also includes hands-on training using Microsoft Project software.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Identify the driving forces that will lead to better project metrics
- Define and select the right project metrics
- Develop and apply project Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Create project KPIs and reports using MS project
- Design a project dashboard and traffic light reports
- Construct value based project metrics
||Apr 01 - 12 Apr, 2019
|Abuja/Lagos/PH/KD, Lagos State, Nigeria
||01 - 05 Apr, 2019
Reneel Associate 08053338830
Reneel Associates Facilitator