A diagram is worth a million words. When it comes to understanding and improving processes, the science and art of process mapping becomes very handy. This is the main theme of this course which aims to develop process mapping skills for participants by helping them understand the different types of process mapping approaches from simple flow charts to value stream mapping. Various process assessments will be presented and discussed.
Toyota famous Lean principles will be explained and used to help participants understand how to improve processes through mapping in service and manufacturing organizations.
Individuals involved in improvement projects, processes identification, work design, productivity improvement or quality auditing initiatives.
- Process mapping
- Process improvement
- Process measurement
This course will engage participants in various simple and complex process mapping exercises. The course will challenge participants through the use of actual case studies and scenarios. Lectures, group discussions and presentations will be used to achieve the learning objectives.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Define processes and their importance for the proper functioning of an organization
- Identify the international standards for approaches to processes
- Examine various process assessment methodologies
- Generate process analysis charts and construct process maps for improvement
- Justify the need to measure processes as an improvement tool
||Apr 01 - 12 Apr, 2019
|Abuja/Lagos/KD/PH, Lagos State, Nigeria
||01 - 05 Apr, 2019
Reneel Associate 08053338830
Reneel Asssociate facilitator