This course is to introduce first level managers to office and business management by making them
- Understand their roles within the changes that do affect business
- Get clear the management styles that can affect their success
- Develop the right competencies in the work environment, with their boss and also with peers and subordinates
- Maintain necessary discipline at work
- Know how their career can grow.
- What Management is, What Process is.
- Who is a manager?
- Levels of Management
- First Line Skills
- Middle Line Skills
- Top Line Skills
- Managerial roles
- Managerial Functions
- The challenges facing the 21st century manager
- Determining the Vision, Mission and Positioning of a business
- Result-based leadership - influencing others
- Talent development - for self and others
- Execution - getting things done
- Making decisions and solving problems
- Personal effectiveness - the 80:20 rule
- Performing for profit - attention to cash flow
- Customer service orientation
- Understanding change - getting outdated things out
- Managerial competencies and proficiency assessments
- Competencies of Tomorrow’s Managers
- Team Leaders
- Internal Consultants
- Great Communicator
- Team player
- Technology master
- Problem solver
- Change maker
- The 21st century leader
|5/7 Alade Lawal Street, Opposite Divisional Police Station, Off Ikorodu Road, Anthony, Lagos.
||Mar 13 - 15 Mar, 2019
Registration: 08:30:am - 09:00:am
Class Session: 09:00:am - 04:00:am
Mr Abiodun Toki 08033019120
Discount of 5% to 3-4 Participants from Same Organization.
Discount of 10% to 5 or More participants from Same Organization.