The critical objectives of the maintenance planning and scheduling section are to ensure assets availability and reliability at the lowest cost. The planning and scheduling activities in the maintenance department are the reference points for all work orders. Planned wrongly and the whole maintenance management processes will be negatively affected. Work orders created by maintenance planners and properly executed will improve the effectiveness of the maintenance department.
The role of the maintenance planner is to develop the right work orders taking into consideration all the logistical requirements and constraints. Along with excellent planning and scheduling skills, this job requires interacting with many departments. The maintenance Theories and principles as well as best practices that will be discussed during this course will equip the maintenance planner to achieve the critical objectives of the maintenance department.
Managers, supervisors and planners responsible for maintenance planning, scheduling and control activities.
- Maintenance theory and practice
- Maintenance work processes
- Project management
- Planning and logistics theory and practice
- Performance management
- Financial evaluation
- Influencing and
- The course uses a mix of interactive and hands-on techniques. Beside the brief presentations by the consultant and the participants, there will be many individual and group exercises based on actual
- maintenance work related scenarios. Given that the course is a
- certified one, there will also be a test at the end of the course.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Apply the latest concepts and techniques needed to effectively plan, schedule and control maintenance activities
- Use project management techniques to manage major maintenance activities and shut downs
- Demonstrate understanding of how to maintain the optimal stock levels of spare parts to ensure operational availability
- Prepare the right maintenance KPIs to evaluate and improve the performance of critical maintenance processes in their department
- Select capital budgeting techniques to evaluate maintenance capital expenditures
- Relate and communicate with others to achieve the desired goals
||May 20 - 24 May, 2019
|Abuja/Lagos/KD/PH, State, Nigeria
||06 - 17 May, 2019
Reneel Associate 08053338830
Reneel Associates Facilitators