Oil and Gas exploration is an industry in constant motion, from technological breakthroughs to shifting supply and demand. The high costs of finding and developing new Oil and Gas fields that can be commercially developed has created a challenging atmosphere, with explorers increasingly seeing low returns, low value and slow progress.
This Upstream Petroleum Cost Trends and Benchmarking training course will explore in-depth some of the cost drivers that impact investments and project CAPEX and OPEX. Rising upstream costs are driving the Oil and Gas industry towards a greater scrutiny on Capital and Operational expenditure; as margins are squeezed with returns down and costs up, there is no question a challenging set of scenarios for the industry lie ahead.
Further this EuroMaTech training course will help to improve your understanding on the holistic impact of costs on the operations and empower organisations to build strategies for optimizing CAPEX, OPEX, manage risks and build a comprehensive cost discipline strategy with information, analysis and outlook for the complete Oil and Gas value chain through effective benchmarking.
Participants attending the Upstream Petroleum Cost Trends and Benchmarking training course will develop the following competencies:
- Know how to apply a disciplined and structured cost management approach at Upstream Petroleum Value Chain
- Clear characteristics of direct and indirect Cost at Upstream Petroleum Industry
- Understand and interpret rapidly the current cost baseline and trends of Petroleum Industry peers
- Refresher focus to Capital and Operational Efficiency including an ability on rationalising investment budgets at Upstream Petroleum Industry
- Frameworks and blueprints for communication strategy
- This module covers how to design and develop a PR strategy using systematic processes.
- Communication strategy best practice and success factors
- Making strategy clear, simple and practical
- Step-by-step processes for creating a communication strategy
- Practical workshop
- Evidence-based communication strategy
- This module covers how to use objective research techniques to create a properly targeted communication strategy.
- Qualitative communication research: interviews, focus groups, observation
- Analyzing and assimilating stakeholder research
- Quantitative communication research: content analysis, surveys, polling
- Setting evidence-based communication goals and key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Case study examples
- Defining strategic goals and objectives
- This module covers specialized techniques for developing complex PR strategies.
- Integrating communication strategy with organizational strategy
- Aligning communication goals with business goals
- Evaluating which issues communication should target
- Defining values, personality and voice for strategic communication
- Securing management support for communication strategies
- This module covers how to get buy-in from the top for ambitious PR strategies.
- Working with management to empower the communications function
- Communication and the Board: managing a charged relationship
- Presenting communication in the language of management
- Working with other departments and securing their support
- This course is delivered by our seasoned trainers who have vast experience as expert professionals in the respective fields of practice. The course is taught through a mix of practical activities, theory, group works and case studies.
- Training manuals and additional reference materials are provided to the participants.
- Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be issued with a certificate.