The 4 days programme Strategic Human Resource Management Training is designed to raise the proficiency levels of the Practitioner in ability to:
- adopt a strategic approach in human resources management.
- integrate human resources management with organisation business strategy and goals.
- attract, manage and retain the best people for organisation.
- raise the profile of human resources functions through making critical contributions to the overall success of the organisation.
What is HR?
- What CEOs Want From HR
- HR Management:
- HR Business Model
- Driving Forces and Challenges
- HR Strategic Intent
Nature of Human Capital Challenges
- The Changing mix of the workforce
- The Changing values of the workforce
- Changing Demands of Employers
- An Employee's Lifecycle
The HR Manager's Role as a Business Partner:
- Strategy Partner
- Change Agent
- Administrative Expert
- Employee Champion
- Recruitment and Selection Procedures
- Training and Development Function
- HR Information System Management
- Development of Employee Policy
- Generic Contents of Staff Handbook.
- Performance Management System
- Rewards Schemes
- Employee Engagement
- Laws Relating to Employment
- Disciplinary and Grievance Procedure
- Industrial Relations.
Staff, Managers, Manager, Supervisors, Supervisor, management, Courses, Course, Training, Programs, Engineers, Technical, Human Resources, Human Resource, HR, January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, November, December, Lagos, Abuja, Nigeria, Portharcourt, Upcoming, 1 Day, 2 Days, 3 Days, 4 Days, 5 Days, workshop