This program is designed to equip participants with skills in managing risk in environments with security challenges.
After completing this program, participants will be able to
- Recognize and avoid potential threats enabling them to operate effectively in high risk security zones.
- Carry out a risk assessment of their operational areas and learn about travel pattern analysis.
- Detect attacks before it happens.
- Recognize pre-incident indicator of terrorist attacks.
- Cultural Awareness
- Communication and Voice Procedure
- Journey Management: Safety and security procedure for vehicle movement.
- Abduction, Kidnap and Ransom Avoidance
- First Aid and Road Accident Response
- Tracking Systems
- Incident Reaction Training
- Hostage Survival
- Surveillance, Detection and evasion
- Security and situational awareness
- Target Hardening
|NIIS Training Centre, 1b Shiro Street Fadeyi,Yaba, Lagos
||Feb 20 - 22 Feb, 2019
Registration: 08:30:am - 09:00:am
Class Session: 09:05:am - 03:00:am
Wilson Esangbedo/Executive Secretary 08033018765, 09074278570, 08095327151, 08096551917, 08174844479
Sunday Ngegu, FNIIS: He istheSeniorSecurity Manager of MTN Nigeria and fellow of the Nigerian Institute for Industrial Security and the AdetayoOluwaseyi, CSS, MNIIS: He is a Certified Security Specialist and Head of Security of Airtel Nigeria Ltd. He is a fellow of Nigerian Institute for Industrial Security.