This course focuses on the use of a budget as a tool for the success of a business. The course will cover the methods of assessing current budgets, costs, identification of organizational inputs and outputs, preparation for emergencies and meeting the financial objectives.
- Understand the principles, techniques, and practices of businesses
- Understand the application of budgeting principles, techniques, and practices
- Learn the evaluation of budget forms
Who Should Attend
This course will be beneficial to all management personnel and their assistance who are responsible for organizational budgeting.
- Introduction to budgeting
- Organization’s budget, manager budget, budget forms, pre-budgeting activities and budgeting process
- Challenges in the budgeting process
- Contribution of budget plans in budgeting challenges
- Budget planning elements
- Budget plans evaluation
- Organizational outputs
- Output controls
- Organizational inputs
- Integration of inputs in business
- Costs and costs drivers
- Preparation for emergencies
- Assumption in handling emergencies
- Internal and external factors affecting an organization
- Communication tools
- Revenue forecasting
- Principles of cost budgeting
- Types of capital expenditures
- Budget approval
- This course is delivered by our seasoned trainers who have vast experience as expert professionals in the respective fields of practice. The course is taught through a mix of practical activities, theory, group works and case studies.
- Training manuals and additional reference materials are provided to the participants.
- Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be issued with a certificate.