The supply chain is a crucial part of any business’ success. Optimizing the flow of products and services as they are planned, sourced, made, delivered, and returned can give your business an extra competitive edge. This course will introduce you to the basic concepts of supply chain management, including the basic flow, core models, supply chain drivers, key metrics, benchmarking techniques, and ideas for taking your supply chain to the next level.
- Define supply chain management and logistics
- Explain the vertical integration and virtual integration models
- Understand the stages in the basic supply chain flow
- Identify participants in the supply chain
- Recognize supply chain drivers and ways to optimize them
- Align supply chain strategy with business strategy
- Determine what metrics to track and how to benchmark the related data
- Troubleshoot basic supply chain problems
- Identify ways to develop your supply chain, such as using third-party logistics providers (3PL’s), in sourcing processes, developing sustainable and eco-friendly strategies, leveraging process improvement strategies, and adopting new techniques
|45, Lagos Street, 5th Floor Egbute Metta, Lagos, Nigeria
||Sep 24 - 25 Sep, 2019
Mr. Ike Oforgu 07081901320,07089808664
10% off Discount First five people to Register.
Prof. Benjamin K. Ofili Associate Dean | Professor of ManagementCollege of Business & TechnologyNortheastern State UniversityTahlequah, Oklahoma USA 74464