Success at managing the Corporate Planning functions of the organization is like managing internal Consulting Services.
- You must have your expertise.
- You must understand relationship management so as to be appreciated.
- You must know how to exploit communications to become the perceived expert.
- You must promote your expertise to people who need your professional help.
- You must be determined to succeed.
- Advantages of Strategic Planning
- Focus of a Strategic Planning Programme
- Specific ways forward for the organization
- Specific actionable steps to achieve desired results
- Specific responsibilities assigned to everyone
- Specific timeline for actions to be completed and delivered.
- Planning Stages
- Environmental Scanning
- Current Strategy Audit
- Pillars of Strategy
- Expenditure Plans
- Contingency Plans
- Plan Implementation
- Planning Pillars
- Business Culture - Dominant Characteristics
- Employee Covenant
- Quality Standards
- Talent Management
- Training and Education
- Career Development
- Focused Improvement
- Value Innovation
- Tailored Value Chain
- Continuous Improvements
- Planning Reports
- Prepare worst case and best case scenarios (Sensitivity Analysis)
- Prepare contingency plans
- Plan Implementation:
- Capital Spending Plan (from Performance Objectives)
- Operational Spending Plan (from Performance Objectives)
- Financial Projections (by Accounts and Finance).
- Writing the Plan Document
- The Environmental of the Business.
- Our Self Audit
- Our S. W. O. T.
- Our Vision and Mission Review
- Our Scorecard Issues
- Goals Set, Performance Standards and Dependencies
- Performance Monitoring Process
|5/7 Alade Lawal Street, Opposite Divisional Police Station, Off Ikorodu Road, Anthony, Lagos.
||Mar 19 - 22 Mar, 2019
Registration: 08:30:am - 09:00:am
Class Session: 09:00:am - 04:00:am
Mr Abiodun Toki 08033019120
Discount of 5% to 3-4 participants from same organization.
Discount of 10% to 5 or more participants from same organization.