Fleet Management in Nigeria is rapidly evolving and highly dynamic. Staying on top of the industry requires appropriate industry knowledge, technological awareness and currency and adequate understanding of the nuances of the Fleet Management practice. Consequently Equipment Leasing Association of Nigeria has packaged the FLEET MANAGEMENT CONFERENCE IN NIGERIA with the theme “THE ROLE OF FLEET MANAGEMENT IN ENHANCING CORPORATE OBJECTIVES” to equip stakeholders with the essential tools and methods to succeed in this specialised market. The Conference offers concentrated agenda to raise the bar within the Fleet Management Industry. It is the highest platform of stakeholders in fleet management, open to current and prospective industry leaders in both public and private sectors.
The conference is uniquely designed for fleet professionals to expand their network, develop new skills and gain valuable industry knowledge from experts and peers that will help to automate process and maximise operational values.
- Fleet Management Operations in Nigeria – Emerging issues, Strategic Approach and business Opportunities
- The Imperatives of Technology in Fleet Management
- Insurance and Fleet Management: Issues, Investment Opportunities and strategies for success
- Emerging Trends in Regulatory and Compliance Issues in Fleet Management in Nigeria –
- Building Effective Synergy between Vendors and Fleet Management Operators
- The essentials of Fleet Management
- Critical issues facing today’s Fleet Managers
- Volatility of cost and Cost Control Mechanism
- Developing fleet policy and guide.
- Corporate average fuel economy (CAFÉ)
- IFRS 16 Accounting regulations
- Driver and Fleet Assets Management
- Implications of Sharing economy or ride- sharing i.e. Uber
- Meeting the fleet regulation requirements
- Guide to recruitment, selection, engagement and Training of Drivers
- Driver safety and productivity policy
- Driver’s customer relations
- Optimization of distribution network as cost control measure
- Effective daily rate calculation and pricing strategy in Fleet Management
- Determining your fleet size,
- Telematics and fleet monitoring strategies
- Managing the grey fleet (vehicles owned by employee but used regularly on company business)
- Factors to consider in choosing your vendor
- Strategies for lowering your fleet insurance
- Fleet asset acquisition, management, maintenance, Monitoring and Remarketing Strategy
- Meeting the challenges of haulage and logistics services in Nigeria
What I Stand To Gain
- Maximum efficiency, risk reduction and increase profitability through exposition of core fleet management principles and techniques
- Proper management of fleet within the company’s over-all operation policies in line with budgets, marketing, personnel policies etc
- Development and implementation of sound management principles and techniques in each area of vehicle management
- Understanding and recognising changes in market trends and development
- Provision of standard model on vehicle maintenance, driver and fuel management
- Technological Advancement: Finding the latest and greatest advancement in technology with insight on how they can help enhance stakeholders’ productivity and safety.
Who Should Attend?
Fleet Managers, Private Fleet Administrators, Transport Managers, Financial Director, Government Parastatals, State and Local Government Procurement Officials, State Transportation Professionals, Fleet Maintenance Managers, Transportation Consultants, Fleet Car Executives, Haulage and Logistics Managers, Spare part dealers, Trucks Manufacturers, Tyre Dealers, Procurement Managers, Fleet Planners, Contract and Logistics Managers, Finance and Planning Executives etc.