This course provides managers and line instructors with knowledge and skills to design and facilitate learning in a classroom environment. Participants in this course will experience and practice the full range of skills needed to deliver a training session effectively.
By the end of it they will:
- Find their training skills as a whole substantially upgraded.
- Master particular delivery techniques that can help to transfer difficult technical knowledge enthusiastically to others
- Be able to prepare their lessons and teaching aids adequately using a systematic planning approach
- Know how to structure the content of their training most effectively.
- Master the verbal and non-verbal styles of expression to affect the attention and assimilation of class members.
- Be able to manage their time and also handle questions efficiently during their teaching session
- Symptoms of the existence of Training Needs
- Training defined
- Adult Learning Process
- Psychology of assimilation
- Why adults learn
- How adults learn
- Care about learning atmosphere
- Introduction to the Art of Teaching
- Training Steps
- Planning and preparing
- Audience knowledge
- Designing a training session
- Essential facilities for learning.
- Managers and learning intervention
- How training and development are aligned to strategic priorities
- What competencies are
- Determining critical competencies for a job function
- Identifying Skills Gap – Training Needs Analysis
- Lesson preparation
- Materials arrangement
- Presenting training lessons
- Audio-visual preparation
- Choice of the right teaching style
- Case studies and exercises
- Practice session - Teaching Practice.
Practice session -Teaching Practice
- Practice session - Teaching Practice
- Evaluating the Trainer
- Assessing training effitiveness
|5/7 Alade Lawal Street, Opposite Divisional Police Station, Off Ikorodu Road, Anthony, Lagos.\\r\\nRegistration: 8.30 - 9.00 a.m. \\r\\nClass Session: 9.00 - 4.00 p.m.\\r\\n
||Sep 02 - 04 Sep, 2020
Mr Abiodun Toki 08033019120
Discount of 5% to 3-4 participants from same organization.
Discount of 10% to 5 or more participants from same organization.