This Employees Exposure to Methods of Fraud Prevention Course will discuss the following:
- What Fraud Is and What It Is Not
- Legal definition
- What behaviors are unacceptable
- Errors and abuse.
- Fraud Perpetrators
- The fraud-triangle theory
- sufficient pressure
- adequate opportunity
- ability to rationalize a dishonest act
- Dispel what a fraud perpetrator looks like
- Age groups
- Income levels
- Both genders.
- How Fraud Hurts the Organization
- Lost resources
- Decreased productivity
- Investments of time and money into investigation
- A hit to the company’s reputation
- Distorted company goals through financial engineering
- Lowered employee morale.
- How Fraud Hurts Employees
- Increased employee scrutiny
- Decreased trust throughout the organization
- Possibility of decreased salaries
- Possibility of loss of bonuses
- Possible layoffs
- Need to clean up after any mess created.
- How to Identify Fraud
- Financial/Transactional Red Flags
- Red flags regarding the structure of or personnel involved in a transaction
- Red flags within the organization’s operations
- Red flags within the accounting system
- Red flags regarding the organization’s financial performance
- Behavioral Red Flags
- Living Beyond Their Means
- Financial Difficulties
- Unwilling To Share Duties
- Unusually Close Relationship With Vendor/Customer
- Wheeler/Dealer Attitude
- Addiction Problems
- Unwilling To Take Vacation Days
- Constant Complaints About Inadequate Pay
- Complaints about lack of authority.
- How to Report Fraud
- ost frauds uncovered by whistle blowing
- Punishments for Fraudulent Acts
- Spelled out explicitly to all in advance
- Addressed with certainty, swiftness, and severity
|5/7 Alade Lawal Street, Opposite Divisional Police Station, Off Ikorodu Road, Anthony, Lagos
||Mar 27 - 29 Mar, 2019
Registration: 08:30:am - 09:00:am
Class Session: 09:00:am - 04:00:am
Mr Abiodun Toki 08033019120
Discount of 5% to 3-4 Participants from Same Organization.
Discount of 10% to 5 or More participants from Same Organization.