Financial Aspects of the Sales and Marketing Process; Finance for Sales and Marketing Professional Training Objectives are:
- Learn the relevant language of basic accounts.
- Learn about the financial cause-and-effect of a sale.
- Learn how to make sales more profitable.
- Learn about product pricing.
- Learn about credit policies.
- Learn the implications of discount structure.
- The Language of Basic Accounts
- cash flow
- Break-Even Analysis
- Contribution Analysis
- Time value of money
- Developing Short-term and Long-term Forecasts
- Common conflicts between sales and finance departments
Financial Cause-and-Effect of a Sale
- Credit policies that meet customer demands
- Discount structure
- Efficient invoicing.
- Your product pricing
- Pricing Power Matrix
- Pricing an expandable product/service
- Pricing a staple product/service
- Cost of goods sold
- Implications of business capital
- Shareholders funds
- Borrowed funds
- Implications of Fixed Costs
- Advertising supports
- Sales promotion
- Rents and rates
- Implications of Variable Costs
- Earning Profits
- Limiting costs
- Gross margin
- Trade margins for company and channel partners
- Profit margin
- Field Competitive Challenges
- Price competition
- Non price competition
- Demand Fluctuations
- Marginal analysis for sales management
- Management of accounts receivable
- Uncollectible debt.
||Oct 20 - 22 Oct, 2021
Registration: 09:00:am - 02:30:am
Mr Abiodun Toki 08033019120
Discount of 5% to 3-4 Participants from Same Organization.
Discount of 10% to 5 or More Participants from Same Organization.