This effective leader training course has been specifically designed for experienced individuals wanting to develop their leadership and strategic thinking skills within the increasingly complex and fast changing oil, gas and petrochemical industry. The elements of this PetroKnowledge course provide a structured and coherent framework for identifying and responding to new opportunities. It enables participants to respond to the challenge of linking strategies to profitable growth objectives within these 3 sectors.
The global oil, gas and petrochemical business is undergoing significant change in all dimensions – supply/demand balance, competition, technologies, organisational structures, government policies. It is therefore imperative for business leaders to be able to identify new opportunities and successfully navigate the evolving risk landscape to become the top performers of tomorrow.
The training course will highlight:
- The changing dynamics of the oil, gas and petrochemical industry
- Best practice in analysing requirements for sustained success
- Latest thinking in theory and practice of leadership
- Driving and leading strategic change in this business
- Guidelines on the practical application of the course